image

Thursday, May 6, 2010

my bubbas

mummy wanted to come and say hi and to tell you both that i love you so so SO much and im really missing you :( im really needing you and havent been doing so well , but i know you can see me and already know

I just wish i could have you both here , and your brother and sisters , mummy is hurting for you all so much. I hope that you are both ok , i hope you are safe and warm and happy. Gabrielle, mummy is sorry she did not know about you until it was too late :( i wish i had known you were there and being a cheeky bubba hiding from me. I am happy that you did suprise mummy just in time i just wish i had known all along. Savannah please look after your sister , i have this idea that you were bigger than her so she will need you to help her.

Im sorry i couldnt keep you both here and safe with me , if i could i would come and get you.

Lots of cuddles ((((((((()))))))))))

Love you so much <3 <3

No comments: